GLI comp 1/'14

GLI comp 1/'14

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fundraising update!!

On the fundraising front...I MUST update you all that I have (since my previous post not even a month ago) reached 100% of my minimum fundraising goal!!! YAY!! That's really exciting...and again, I have all of you to thank for that.. So, THANK YOU ALL!! This is my first foray into the world of fundraising and it has been a great experience. All the money I have raised so far has been from individual donations (and the couple events that I did...but those were still individuals participating and donating..), so it's truly been a 'power of one' situation and it's inspiring to see, to say the least. I also must add, however, that this doesn't mean I'm done collecting donations for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society... the $4200 personal goal that I had set was my minimum requirement for the event that I chose (Steelhead, in case ya forgot), but now that I've reached that, ALL donations/money raised above that goal will continue go to LLS and their efforts to cure blood cancers and improve the quality of life for patients and their families... So please don't hesitate to continue to add your donation, if you haven't already. ALL of your support means the world to me and I'm honored to be able to do my part to help raise money for all those that are so greatly in need. Please remember that with these tough economic times, we all struggle, but charities and medical research continue to need our help!... So please just keep that in mind. As always, I thank you for checking in with me and I thank you for your support.
So keep on keepin on! (I feel like I should have a 'catch phrase' or a 'signature sign off'...how do ya like that one.. No?? Too much?? ah..I'll keep working on it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment