GLI comp 1/'14

GLI comp 1/'14

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dizziness Increases..

So this week I've been feeling the 'effects' a bit more.. just really out of breath, when I wouldn't normally be out of breath (you know.. like after standing up from a sitting down position? yeah..). I've also been a little more dizzy, light-headed and nauseous this week, too.. BUT, that being said, it hasn't been too bad. I've been feeling pretty worn out with all the coaching gigs going on, so we'll have to see how that goes. It's just a lot of setting up and taking down gymnastics equipment, running around, jumping, occasional cart-wheeling and such (which seems to elicit seeing stars these days..nice).. takes a lot out of a gal after a bit, ya know?! But this week has really been crazy, nice out, which has been awesome and I could totally get used to this.. BUT.. I know better than to do that. Every day that is sunny with high temps as we head in to February.. I love it, but I almost look at it with fear about what must be to come.. I mean.. something must be ready to come crashing down on us any day now, but until then, I guess I'd better enjoy it! So I've been able to get outside for most of my running this week, which is nice. I haven't been on the trails at all this week, which is different for me, but I'm liking the switch up for now.. loving my new minimal under armor running shoes, which seem to push me further up to the balls of my feet, though I still think it's a mid-foot.. but at least I'm not heel striking anymore! It's still all just cruising miles. I did have the 1st TNT tri training this saturday.. it was just a 30 minute run, but it went well, I think! Wound up getting a pretty good run in and negative split the out and back to avg an 8:15 pace.. not bad for running for 2! (I know.. it's about the size of nothin' in there, but it sure is zapping my energy these days) So this week I came in right at my goal of 20 running miles. I also got 3 good swims in and only 2 trainer rides.. 5 crossfits.. and that covers it! Looking forward to seeing the doc tomorrow.. and hoping to keep up the solid workouts.. for as long as I can.. TNT swim workouts start this week.. should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment