GLI comp 1/'14

GLI comp 1/'14

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ah, Redemption

I just had to check in real quick to let you know of the slight upswing in my workouts..and I really needed it, after my sucky run earlier today.. So I did stick with my plan to ride tonight.. It was a nice, crisp evening..and it felt so great out! I even noticed I had a little 'rose colored glasses' thing going on out there..sky is blue-er, grass is greener..and I can still ride like I'm not slowly morphing in to slow pregnant lady! I went out with a couple riding buddies and I was really starting to worry about me being too much of a burden to ride with.. Slowing them down too much and all, but for probably the first time this season, I glanced down at the trusty ol' speed-o-meter to see that I was cruising around 20mph.. And NOT down a hill! That's better.. I really needed a good workout.. A 'win' in my training log book, if you will.. So it felt good! Now let's see if I can keep it up.. Much like this angel-like impersonation my son is taking on this week..this, too, I'm sure will pass.. But let's enjoy it while we can, shall we?! Sounds like a plan! Operation 'not feeling like I'm slowly drowning' in the pool tomorrow morning is ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment